Monday, February 4, 2008

Finally, pictures!

Sorry this has taken so long. Our camera keeps dying. I did mangae to get a few pictures and videos. Hope you enjoy! Arianna has taken a liking to dressing up. She tries to put my shoes and jewelry on. She also loves wearing Jason's hat. It's so cute. And, there's a picture of her, butt up on the air showing off her GAP sweats. I just thought...holy cow, I wish I were that flexible...



On to videos. We've been working on her animal sounds. She usually can do cow, kitty, doggie, snake and monkey. She also knows where her eyes are. However, this is IMPOSSIBLE to catch on tape. I did mangage to get a few.



This next video is of her laughing. She is super tickleish...is that a word?! Anyway, her laughter makes me laugh, hopefully it will bring a smile to your face as well.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

So cute! I am glad to see some updated pictures of her, I haven't seen her (or you) in forever! Call me if you have another snow day.

Anonymous said...

Laura, how sweet! Love and giggles and the butt up one :D She's really growing up. Thanks for sharing.

Favorite Things...

Up North