Wednesday, February 20, 2008

President's Day Fun

I had Monday off of school because of President's Day. So, Arianna and I had such fun. First, we went and visited daddy at work...actually we brought him lunch because he "forgot" his. Then, we went to visit Grandma just down the hall and Arianna LOVES Grandma's room because it has a piano. She especially likes it when Grandma plays for her. After our visit to daddy's work we went home and Arianna took a 3 hour nap (that's a record). When she woke up she was in such a good mood she allowed me to play with her hair. This is what happened. God knew what He was doing giving me a little girl. They are just so stinkin' cute! The second one, you really can't see the pig tails, but I thought it was so cute, it needed to be published.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, she could not be cuter!! Love the piggies! Hi to Pik, and kisses to Arianna!

Kristin said...

So Cute! I can't believe how much hair she has!

Favorite Things...

Up North