Wednesday, February 13, 2008

so sleepy...

Yesterday was my first day back to daycare in quite a while. Arianna had not been to daycare since January 30th...with vacations and snow days it's been a long time since she's seen her friends at daycare. She was so exicted to get there yesterday, it was like I wasn't even there. Miss Kathy told me that she played all morning long and did not stop. She got very tuckered out...this is what happened at lunch. I thought these pictures were very funny. Hopefully you enjoy them too. We just got our new camera, so I'll be posting new pictures soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Hopefully she is feeling better and getting over her ear infection. Sick kids are the worst. I am sure Arianna will be happy to be back to her usual routine!

Kristin said...

That is so cute! I am glad that she seems to be doing a little better. Sorry we never got a chance to connect during all of your snow days. I can't wait until summer when you aren't working! :)

Favorite Things...

Up North