Thursday, February 14, 2008

Snow day fun

Things are going well. The other day during one of our many snow days, I made a huge pot of soup. We invited my parents and my grandma over for dinner. It was so fun. I love the fact that Arianna gets to know my grandma. Here is a picture of my dad and grandma reading Arianna a book

Another fun thing we did on our snow day was take Arianna to the local mall where there is a large play area. She LOVED playing on everything. We thought it would really tire her out so she would take a good nap for us...and if she took a good nap, we could nap too (hidden agenda to all parents!) Obviously, it did it's trick...

Lately, Arianna has loved watching Micky Mouse Clubhouse on TV. She really only likes the last minute with the song "Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog" and she dances around the living room...this is what I could catch on video


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura! That video is precious! Can't believe how she's growing up. Hope you guys are doing great!

Judy Nikkel said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks...one thing's for sure, she's got rhythm!!!

Favorite Things...

Up North