Thursday, February 7, 2008

AHHHH

So, Arianna has been up for the last two nights...finally I decided that she needed to see the doctor. Guess what...you're right. Double ear infection AGAIN! So, she's on some stronger medications, we have to go back in 3 weeks to talk about a referral to the ENT. Actually we've been kind of lucky with the timing of this sickness, both Jason and I have had snow days. There is so much stinkin' snow. I hate snow. The only good thing about snow...eventually it melts. As you can tell, I'm a little crabby. No sleep and lots of snow. So, I'm asking for prayers. Pray that Arianna starts to feel better on this medication. Pray that we can get a referral to an ENT and that if she needs tubes, it can be done quickly so she can stop having ear infections. Hope you're all doing well and sleeping! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Laura, I know the feeling girl! Cam went through the same thing and ended up getting tubes - they worked wonders! Not one ear infection since. I will pray for little Arianna, and the whole process, and for you guys to get some much needed sleep! Take care!

Favorite Things...

Up North