Monday, February 25, 2008

Sick, again

Yes, Arianna is sick again. On Saturday she was kind of clingy, but I just thought that it was because it was the weekend and I'm with her all day. On Sunday morning, she woke up with a fever (101). So, Tylenol to the rescue. All day, as soon as the medication wore off, her fever would spike. The highest it ever got was 102. Today I took her in to the doctor and she has a double ear infection (yes, another one!) and her tonsils are infected. Which would explain her not eating. The doctor said her throat was probably really sore and gave me some more antibiotics. We go back March 11 for a re-check and hopefully we'll get a referral to an ENT. I'll keep you posted. I'm off to de-germ my house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Laura, doesn't that get frustrating??! I remember like it was yesterday - Cam struggled with that. I am hoping Emmitt doesn't! We'll keep little Arianna in our prayers - and hopefully you can get in to see an ENT. Sounds like tubes would do wonders for her. Take care!

Kristin said...

I am so sorry! I know that you are frustrated. I hope that things clear up with these antibiotics and that the doctor will finally refer you to the ENT!!!

Favorite Things...

Up North