Tuesday, September 9, 2008

tag...

this is on my friend Kristin's blog and I thought it looked fun...

5 Things on my list to do today:
  1. musical auditions
  2. create a call back list for reading
  3. eat dinner as a family
  4. pick up the house so it can be cleaned tomorrow...YEAH!
  5. organize my lesson plans for tomorrow
5 Snacks I enjoy:
  1. french fries
  2. chips
  3. ice cream -- any kind
  4. cheese
  5. cottage cheese...I'm pregnant
5 Things I would do if I was a sudden Billionaire:
  1. Pay off all of our debt
  2. Take my family on a cool vacation
  3. Build an auditorium for Unity
  4. Give money to Right for Life
  5. Quit my job
5 Bad Habits:
  1. Bite my nails
  2. Get angry too quickly
  3. Little bit OCD
  4. I eat crappy food
  5. I don't get enough sleep
5 Places I have lived:
  1. Hudsonville
  2. Holland
  3. Jamestown
5 jobs I have had:
  1. Babysitter
  2. Waitress
  3. Nanny
  4. Daycare worker
  5. Teacher
5 things most people don't know about me:
  1. I'm terrified of spiders but I don't want Arianna to be so I act like they don't scare me around her
  2. I'm scared of the dark
  3. I was a cheerleader for a VERY short period of time at Hope College until they decided to throw me in the air...then I quit
  4. I don't get stage fright, in fact...I LOVE being on stage
  5. My favorite thing to wear is comfy pants. Whoever created sweatpants is my hero...

IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU ARE TAGGED AND IT IS YOUR TURN!! I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU!

No comments:

Favorite Things...

Up North