Wednesday, September 17, 2008

7 things...

I've seen this on a few of the blogs that I regularly check and it sounded fun...so here are 7 things that most of you don't know about me (feel free to comment or create your own 7 things)
  1. I used to HATE the color pink and now it's my favorite. I seriously, hated it. I thought it was the uglies color ever created...now, I wear it almost daily and if I don't have it on, Arianna probably does.
  2. My secret dream is to be a Broadway star...never going to happen. If I could sing, I would totally be on stage someplace. However, my car is my audience (and Arianna).
  3. I'm totally addicted to email. I probably check my email 30 to 40 times a day...maybe more.
  4. Although I teach English and I read daily, I cannot spell. I think it's genetic. My dad can't spell either.
  5. I have road rage. Serious road rage.
  6. I hate being around sick people. I hate feeling sorry for sick people. I hate how sick people whine. I have no sympathy for sick people (I mean adults who have a cold, exempt from this rule are: children and people who are seriously sick). And, when I'm sick, I like to be left alone.
  7. I'm a total germ-a-phobic. My school has a new "idea" of how to build positive relationships with students -- to stand outside our door and give every kid a handshake, say their name and then say 'welcome to class'. I think it's totally dorky, but besides that, GROSS! I'm not shaking 125 hands a day, can you imagine all those germs?! I just can't do it. I can't.

So, that's 7 things that most of you didn't know about me...now you are all a little smarter than what you were before reading. You learned something. Have a good day.

No comments:

Favorite Things...

Up North