Friday, September 5, 2008

Much better, thank you

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who emailed and made comments, Arianna is doing much better. The sores are pretty much gone from the inside of her mouth and her fever is down. I still have no idea where she got this from, but...at least it's over and done with! I finally got a complete nights sleep last night so that was excellent as well! I'm still feeling pretty good, but I'm very tired. Next week is going to be totally crazy. I have musical auditions every night so it's going to be a long, but exciting week. Once again, thanks for the prayers...they worked!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Poor little peanut!! I hope it wasn't passed around at the Idema get-together. Maybe I'll check Leah's hands, feet, and mouth tonight. She did barf on Wednesday, but I'm pretty sure that was from the dishwasher detergent she tasted. I'm such a great mom!

Favorite Things...

Up North