Monday, September 15, 2008

Slacker Blogger

Sorry I've been such a slacker blogger...in reality I've been a slacker everything lately! I haven't even taken new pictures of Arianna to post, this week, I promise. Things are going well. I'm getting readjusted to my new schedule and I'll be honest, it takes it right out of me. I'm exhausted by the end of the day. Last week every night I had musical auditions/casting so that made it even busier. This week we start actual rehearsal which is a little less time consuming, but not really. My schedule is as follows:
Monday -- school all day. Rehearsal 6-9:30
Tuesday -- school all day. Rehearsal 3:30-6:00
Wednesday -- school all day. Rehearsal 6-9:30
Thursday -- school all day. Rehearsal 3:30-6:00
Friday -- school all day.

Obviously, things are totally crazy over here. So, please forgive my "slackerness"

Arianna is doing wonderfully. She is feeling better and is also slowly readjusting to her new schedule. I still have to wake her up in the mornings, but she is usually happy. I do feel that the long drive is starting to get to her. I would say at least two mornings a week she cries for part or all of the drive and at least three afternoons a week she cries. It makes for a long drive seem longer. Please pray that she can get readjusted. It breaks my heart to listen to her cry and not be able to do anything about it. Also, I wanted to say thanks to all of you who email me words of encouragement and saying that you're praying for me with this crazy schedule...and for reminding me that I'm not only taking care of myself, but this little babe inside. Thank you for all your love. Keep sending it, I'm going to need it!

1 comment:

The Kapenga's said...

If anyone can manage craziness it's you....you've always done great at not letting it overwhelm you. I'm praying that you and baby stay healthy, that Arianna finds joy in long car rides and that this year's musical is the best yet! When you do have a free hour or so and want to grab coffee, dessert...or something else let me know!!!

Favorite Things...

Up North