Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What we've been doing...

Not much new going on in the Nikkel household. Jason has been very busy with some spring painting jobs and I've been busy being the mom of two! ;) Things are going well. Neal has suddenly stopped sleeping which has been really hard on me but last night I finally gave him some Tylenol because his gums are pure white and swollen...and it dawned on me, TEETH! He slept much better after the ora-gel and Tylenol. My sweet happy baby is back! Here are a few pictures of our happenings lately.
I've been experimenting with my camera lately. I REALLY want to get a newer, better camera to play with. But, I thought this one was cute with Neal smiling in the background and his cute little pudgy hand!

Tub Time -- Arianna and Neal love taking baths together. It's so much fun!


After tub time -- smiling at the super cute baby in the mirror.
I really just thought this outfit looked cute on her which is why I took the picture. ;)
This is my pure joy...

No comments:

Favorite Things...

Up North