Thursday, May 7, 2009

another prayer request...

this one's for me. the last few nights Neal has been up...all night. Since last Saturday I've not received more than two hours of straight sleep. With working full time and being home with the kids in the evenings, I'm about ready to run away lose my mind. I've talked with the pediatrician and he's not sure what would be causing this. They upped his reflux medication, but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm beyond exhausted. My body is literally starting to fail. I have been getting migraines, achy, sore throat...you name it. I can't let him 'cry it out' as he's screaming at the top of his lungs, has huge tears and sounds like he's in pain. If anyone has any ideas of what we could try PLEASE let me know. Please pray that Neal starts to sleep soon...and that my little man will start to feel better. Thanks so much.

No comments:

Favorite Things...

Up North