Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Oh what fun...

Jason got me the most amazing Mother's Day present (well, besides the children, of course!). He allowed me to go to the store and pick out purchased this super high-tech camera. I can't wait until this summer until I have all the free time I can muster with two small children and I have more time to figure this camera out! Seriously though, this camera has all the bells and whistles and I love the pictures it takes...it also helps to have the cutest models EVER! Here are a few of the shots I took this past week (sorry so many of them are of Neal, trust me..he's an easier model to catch right now!)

How do you know your normally spunky 2-year old isn't feeling well? She says, 'momma, I just lay here with my pillow and watch Mickey Mouse' breaks my heart. We're going to the ENT tomorrow and we're praying for some answers!





mmmm, food. Neal has been enjoying his nightly rice cereal. The doctor thinks it should help with his acid reflux because it 'helps keep things down' in very doctor words.




Trying to get a creative shot of the two of them. Neal ALWAYS has his hands in his mouth. It's never just one hand either..it's always both of them.




I think he looks like a great thinker here; or maybe he's just looking for his other hand.


My mom and Neal enjoying a quiet moment on the deck. I can't wait for this summer when I can be there ALL THE TIME. I'm sure my mom is looking forward to that too... ;)


OH MY WORD, can he get any cuter?
So stinkin' cute. Seriously, I am totally smitten by this boy. Look at those eyes!


and if I do say so myself...she's pretty darn cute too!

This one I tried some editing with the color. The picture itself though, I think it looks like Neal is saying his nightly prayers. He's probably praying that his crazy big sister isn't going to jump around him again!


No comments:

Favorite Things...

Up North