Thursday, April 23, 2009

8 things...

8 Things...

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
1. Summer vacation. Can't wait to spend every day with my babies in the sunshine!
2. Neal sleeping through the night...consistently. Sleep is a wonderful thing and I miss it.
3. Starting my new "craft" project. I love being mysterious ;)
4. Saturday. I just like Saturdays in general.
5. Getting a pedicure. I love getting them, but I'm not sure when I'll actually get around to getting one, but I can't wait. That doesn't make sense, but...I'm sleep depraved, give me a break.

6. Going to target. Really for no reason, I just like going to Target.
7. Reading a book. Not a Junior High Fiction book either (which is all I read so I can give recommendations to my students) but I want to read an adult book. That sounds naughty, but it's not.
8. Watching my kids grow into wonderful, amazing people. They already are, so I'm assuming they'll stay that way.

8 Things I Did Yesterday (Wednesday)
1. Prayed for poop. Yes, Neal hasn't pooped since Sunday and is getting a little crabby. Hoping God answers that prayer while he's at daycare...hehe
2. Tried, desperately, to teach 127 8th graders how to create/write an outline...didn't go well. sigh.
3. Tried to get a video of Neal laughing because it's so cute, but all I could get was Arianna screaming in the background "I wanna watch Mickey Mouse!"...and yes, Neal was laughing at her, but he couldn't be heard over her screams.
4. Talked on the phone with: my mom, my sister-in-law, my brother-in-law, one of my bestie friends, Kate...and the insurance company. Can't believe I just used the word, bestie. Seriously.
5. Gave both children a bath. Together. Got really wet.
6. Yelled at our dog who thinks it's a good idea to bark...all the time.
7. Watched my two Soaps after the kids went to bed. I can just turn my brain off and watch other people's drama unfold.
8. Ate a bowl of ice cream. Peanut Butter if you must know, with chocolate syrup. And, if you really must know, I might have another bowl tonight.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Stay home full time with my babies
2. Go back to school. Yes, I would LOVE to get another Master degree, I even know what I would get it in...that still might happen, who knows ;)
3. Become a runner: That’s not really true. I just want to say I’m a runner so people would be all impressed with me like I am with people who say they are runners. Really, I just want a runner’s body without all the work and sweating.
4. Sleep for 12 hours straight
5.Eat an entire dinner without anyone eating off my plate or crying. That would be amazing.
6. Play the piano like my mom. I can pluck out some basic tunes, but she's amazing.
7. Speak another language.
8. sleep...did I already say that? Too bad, it's worth two spots because I really want to sleep.

8 Shows I Watch -- please don't judge me by the mindless drama I watch. I know it's crap, but I watch it nonetheless...
Grey’s Anatomy
Private Practice
The Hills
All My Children
One Life to Live
Jon and Kate + 8
America's Next Top Model
Sportscenter (but against my will and better judgment)

No comments:

Favorite Things...

Up North