Monday, July 21, 2008

Camping...

yes, you read the correctly....I went camping. For those of you who know me well know that I am a total resort person, but our small group from church decided to go camping all together and therefore, I went camping IN A TENT! It turned out to be such a fun weekend (minus the mosquitoes) and we realized that we are so blessed to have these people in our lives. God brought us all together and we love hanging out together. We went dune climbing, tubing down the river and just did a lot of hanging out at the campfire. I discovered a whole new type of food...Hobo Pies. They were excellent. Pizza over a fire?! Who knew?! Anyway, we had a riot and loved being with our friends. For those of you who were wondering if we were really brave and took Arianna, the answer is no. She got spoiled at Grandma and Grandpa's house -- I'm sure she enjoyed that much more than she would have enjoyed camping. Here are a few pictures of our weekend (if you're wondering why we're all in hoods at night...one word, mosquitoes!)

No comments:

Favorite Things...

Up North