Sunday, July 27, 2008

6 years

Today, 6 years ago Jason and I were married. Sorry that I don't have pictures to post, I'm sure I could get them on this blog, but I'm too tired to actually figure out how. Anyway, I cannot believe that 6 years has passed. It seems like yesterday I was walking down the aisle to meet him! In 6 years our lives have changed in numerous and wonderful ways. We have been blessed with a beautiful (spunky, sassy...) little girl and blessed with another child on the way. We both have great jobs and our dream house. Needless to say, God has richly blessed us. Happy Anniversary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Guys! (a bit late) I remember your wedding and reception - it was very beautiful and so much fun. It is hard to believe it's been 6 years already. Hope you had a great day!

Favorite Things...

Up North