Thursday, July 17, 2008

18 months and then some...

sorry this is so late. We've had a busy couple of weeks here. Both Arianna and I got sick. I let it go, thinking it was late season allergies or something weird like that, but then she spiked a high temp and then I spiked a high temp so I decided to call in the doctors. I was diagnosed with a severe sinus infection and my poor babe was diagnosed with a sinus infection AND infected tonsils. So, off to the pharmacy we went! :) I think that we are both just starting to feel a little better. So, that's why these pictures are late. Jason and I went to a local park to TRY and get some cute pictures of Arianna for her 18 month. I have a new-found respect for anyone who can get cute pictures of running toddlers. Seriously, it was so much work. I didn't get what I wanted, so we're going to try again next week sometime (just a little late for 18 months, but who really knows?!) Here are a few of the ones I did like...

No comments:

Favorite Things...

Up North