Wednesday, July 8, 2009

So sleepy, a princess and the 4th...

I have more pictures, but for some reason blogger is being really slow tonight, so I'll have to update more later! Anyway, this is what we've been up to:
Neal is still being a real stinker when he sleeps. However, when he does, he's soooo cute. Here he is taking a snooze on the couch.

Slowly waking...
wondering why mommy has that camera in his face AGAIN!
Arianna has really been into being a princess lately. She loves wearing skirts and my high heels and calling herself a princess. I found this tu-tu on clearance at a local store and just had to have it. She loves it and loves being a princess. ;)


The 4th of July: this year we went to my parents house. It was a bit rainy and cold in the morning, but it eventually warmed up. My mom's side of the family came over for some BBQ in the back yard. Once again, we were blessed that my grandma was able to come...94 years young.

Arianna and daddy waiting to see the fireworks. My brother-in-law lights off HUGE fireworks in my parents back yard. It's like our very own show. This was the first year that Arianna was able to stay awake. She really loved the glow sticks that Aunt Arika brought!

Arianna and Uncle Drew with some sparklers. So fun!

We had a great 4th and hope you all did too!

No comments:

Favorite Things...

Up North