Monday, July 13, 2009

no clever title...sorry.

Arianna loves riding her 'princess scooter' that daddy bought her. She's pretty good at it!




Neal has started eating cereal and baby food. He really enjoys it. He also enjoys his toes. ;)



My dad and Arianna enjoying a stroll at the beach.



This is what happens when daddy does your hair. I don't know if you can see them all, but she have 4 bows in her hair...all different ones too.



Posing in front of our pretty bush. Just because I thought it was pretty ;)



My two babes.

Arianna MUST wear her 'kitty' boots wherever she goes. Too funny!


Bouncy Boy Video -- he loves to bounce. It's short and the dog's tail is in the ending, but still cute. Enjoy. (to get the full effect, you should turn off the music!)



this video is for Grandpa and Grandma Nikkel -- enjoy. She really knows the entire song, but she refuses to sing it for me on video. She gets two lines out and then says 'I wanna see it' meaning she wants to see the camera. This is the best I could do...you'll just have to come and visit to hear her sing the rest ;)


that's about it. Just loving summer.

No comments:

Favorite Things...

Up North