Saturday, December 6, 2008

prayer request...

So, I went to the doctor on Friday afternoon and she said my blood pressure is getting high and that I needed to take it easy. I have to go back in soon for some blood work and they want to do an ultra-sound on the baby to see how he's tolerating all of this. My pressure is not NEARLY as high as what it was with Arianna, but I have a new doctor and she's much more cautious. Anyway, what I'm asking for is prayers. I really want to be able to teach the next two weeks and make it to Christmas break. However, if my pressure continues to rise, my doctor said bed rest is in the cards. Those of you who know me well know that would drive me nuts...obviously for the health of my child I would, but would rather not be on bed rest. Also, please pray that this little guy isn't experiencing any stress because of this higher blood pressure. Thanks so much and I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Favorite Things...

Up North