Wednesday, December 10, 2008

just wanted to let you know...

I hate snow. I really, really, really hate snow. I hate driving in snow. I hate walking in snow. I hate wearing boots. I hate hats. I hate mittens.
Just thought I would let you all know.
Oh, just so you know, my blood pressure has been pretty good. Sometimes it starts to creep up, but if I lay down and relax it usually goes back down pretty quickly. I only have 7 days of school left so I'm hoping to get through these days, then I'm on break so I'll have plenty of time to relax! Thanks for all the prayers.
Also, we still really don't have a baby name picked out..is that bad?

2 comments:

laurabeth said...

What happened to the boys name you've always loved that started with "C"? I still think that is super cute! Glad to hear the blodd pressure is under control. 7 more days...you can do it!

Anonymous said...

No - that's not bad. We didn't pick out Olivia until 2 weeks before she was born! It will come, and you'll just know :)

Favorite Things...

Up North