Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Finally HERE!

Our camera charger has finally arrived and here are the promised pictures. Things are going well. A lot of you have emailed me asking how I am doing and I'm okay. I really hate it when people whine and complain, so I try not to...but I'm in a lot of pain lately. My sciatic nerve is really bothering me and my back and right leg are causing me daily, constant pain. I've been to some physical therapy which does help a little, but other than that, nothing is easing it up. So, if you could please pray that it goes away soon I would greatly appreciate it. It makes it so difficult to even walk, much less carry Arianna...so I could use some prayers for patience and healing. Thanks so much. Other than that, things are good. We're still both SUPER busy with life. I'm still working with the musical 4 days a week and Jason is busy with school. Arianna is growing like a weed and learning to talk and do so many things. She is a constant amazement to us. We both love being parents and are enjoying every minute of her.
We also finished her "big girl" room. We had a college student from our church come over and paint big flowers on the wall. (if anyone wants her name and number we have it...she's awesome!!!) We LOVE the final outcome (the pictures do not do it justice). We have one last thing to add, and that's her name above her bed. Only one project at a time. We're hoping to move Arianna over for naps first and then at night by Thanksgiving. That way, she'll be in her big room for a month before little boy Nikkel comes...that might be another prayer request!




Jason has been teaching her to say "go Hawkeyes" in honor of his beloved Iowa football team. It sounds super funny, but she does try and say it.

Here is a picture we've taken with her and her big "punkin"...or apple as she sometimes calls it. She loves giving it hugs and kisses...rather pumpkins than boys we figure! ;)


Hope you're all doing well and enjoying the fall weather!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love her room! Someday I will be able to do something like that for the kids...

Just a thought for you, Lily and Wyatt do better with their big kid beds at night than at naps...just thought I would share in case you were interested.

I will be praying that the pain goes away quickly!

Anonymous said...

LOVE her room - super cute!!! You are in our thoughts and prayers....

Favorite Things...

Up North