Tuesday, April 22, 2008

quick update

First of all, thank you to all who were praying. Yes, Arianna's surgery yesterday was a huge success. The doctor said that there was a significant amount of infected fluid behind both ears and that it was a good thing we did tubes. Arianna did have a hard time "waking" up after the surgery and cried for a LONG time, but overall by afternoon she was feeling good. She slept great last night and was happy this morning. I have pictures to post and I will do that as soon as I get a free moment. Also, thank you for the prayers concerning my uncle. For those of you who have not heard, my uncle passed away to glory this past Sunday evening. He fought cancer and although, lost the earthly battle, he won the race. As a family we mourn his death, but as Christians we rejoice in his passing on to heaven...free of cancer and pain. Thank you for all your support in the past. Please continue to pray for my aunt and cousins as they adjust and mourn. The celebration of my uncle's life will be held this Wednesday. Thank you again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear the surgery went well & was a success! PTL!! She'll feel so much better now, & I'm sure you're glad it's behind you. Sorry to hear about your uncle, but we rejoice in the fact that he is now in heaven with his Savior. Take care!

Favorite Things...

Up North