Friday, April 25, 2008

I've been tagged...

This is kinda fun--I have never been tagged before in blog world so here we go......
I am: A mom, wife, teacher and friend
I think: about Arianna and summer
I know: I am loved
I want: to be debt free
I wish: it was June...school would be done :)
I hate: spiders and pizza hut pizza
I miss: my grandma and grandpa
I fear: losing Arianna or Jason
I feel: tired!
I hear: right now? 30 kids trying to frantically get their papers done
I smell: cafeteria food...
I crave: time and sleep
I search: for "me" time
I regret: when I get angry
I love: my husband, my baby, my Lord, my mom, my dad, my sisters and brothers, my friends and the list goes on and on.....

I ache: when I know Arianna is in pain or sad
I care: the future of the world
I always: check in on Arianna before bed
I am not: empathetic. I have a hard time feeling sorry for people, just ask Jason ;)

I believe: in Jesus! and in myself
I dance: all the time
I sing: in the car...always
I cry: not too often, but when I'm just too tired
I fight: for what I believe in
I write: comments on papers for students, journal, blog and email
I win: not much...not too athletic :)
I lose: almost everything. But, that's okay.
I never: sleep for an entire night...I have insomnia
I confuse: my student's names...I have lots of twins this year
I listen: to Arianna's babbling
I can usually be found: in my car or in my living room
I am scared: of spiders...for the future
I need: love, ice cream and McDonald's french fries
I am happy about: there are only 30 days of school left
I hope: when I leave this earth, people will be proud that they knew me
I am tagging: Laura, Kristin, Wendi, Kristi and Jayme

No comments:

Favorite Things...

Up North