Thursday, October 1, 2009

a few new pictures...

I've been messing around with photoshop and my new camera. here are just a FEW of the shots I've taken recently. I have so many more...just need more time ;)

My BEAUTIFUL girl. She's growing before my very eyes. She talks non-stop and can tell me stories of the day. She is (almost always) going potty on the big girl potty. She LOVES Beauty and the Beast and playing dress-up. She is such a joy and a fun 2 1/2 year old.



Here is my handsome boy. He is growing daily! He is crawling all over the place and is going to be walking any day now. He is always smiling and loves to cuddle. He is starting to sleep through the night (kind of). It rocks! He is such a wonderful baby.



I promise to post more pictures as soon as I can. Life is very busy right now with work, 2 kids, musical...the list just goes on and on.

No comments:

Favorite Things...

Up North