Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blessed...

I am no professional photographer, but I love taking pictures of my kids. They are my blessing in life. They drive me crazy but can melt my heart all in the same day. They complete who I am as a person and make me want to be a better person -- someone they can look up to in life. They are my blessings...

beautiful, sweeet baby boy. Not so much a baby anymore. Where does the time go?
TRYING to get a 'group' shot. This was it...

this ones for Grandma and Grandpa Nikkel (and daddy too!)


couldn't you just eat his sweet chubby cheeks? Have you SEEN anything cuter?!

she gets more beautiful with every passing day...

this is the typical Arianna shot. She's always looking at me with a 'what' look...

this was my cue that our photo shoot was over...walking away.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics Laura. That one of Neal is absolutely to die for.

Favorite Things...

Up North