Monday, January 26, 2009

Two posts in one day?!

Two posts in one day...hopefully that will make up for my slacker blogging. We've been doing well. Things are slowly adjusting to two...thanks for all the prayers and cards. Hope you're all doing well...

Here is Neal enjoying the good life of napping



Arianna LOVES her baby brother, Nee (that's what she calls him)


Beautiful Boy


Ah, the breakfast of Champions. The other day, Neal did NOT sleep AT ALL. So, when Arianna begged for ritos (doritos) for breakfast, I caved. It saved me from a meltdown. All she needs is my can of diet coke and I would be mother of the year for sure!

This was a gift from a friend and Arianna loves wearing it around the house, all the time. Oh, and those of you who noticed, she's not in those jammies all the time, it was just a coincidence. I swear.





No comments:

Favorite Things...

Up North