Monday, January 12, 2009

more pictures

Neal has a new favorite spot. Jason bought me this super cool wrap for Christmas. It's called a Sleepy Wrap and Neal LOVES being carried around in it. It's great because it gives me both my hands to chase after Arianna ;) This is what I look like wearing it. Yes, Neal is all snuggled in there!!


Nice and cozy in there...trust me, he can breath.
I finally decided that Arianna needed a new hair cut. It was sad for me because it brought me the realization of how big she is getting. She is so old! After I cut it, she said, "that's cute momma." Oh my goodness. I think sassy is a better word for her.

The side view...
This is Jason teaching him young...



Daddy showing off his pride and joy.

Arianna and her baby brother


Arianna just being silly. The other night she insisted on wearing her crocs around the house, not wearing pants and sitting in her baby's stroller. It was so funny I had to take a picture of it.


so that's been our life lately. Enjoy the new pictures.

















2 comments:

Kristin said...

Her haircut is cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow - now I think he's looking more like Jason! What a cutie. Arianna's haircut is sooo cute too :) Glad it's all going well Laura! We can't wait to see him.

Favorite Things...

Up North