Sunday, August 31, 2008

Just some clips of July and August...

Once again, I apologize for not being a more faithful blogger, but I've really been enjoying my last few lazy days of summer. Arianna and I have LOVED being outside and just playing. It's so fun just watching her outside. She loves picking up rocks, pushing babies in her buggy, going down the slide, her swing, picking grass, and playing with Lacy (the dog). I could watch her forever.
Besides just playing outside, Jason and I were able to get away for our anniversary, just a few weeks late. We went to Chicago and had a great time. We each got to pick an activity. I picked going to see Wicked and he wanted to see a Cubs game. It's a wonder that the two of us ever got together isn't it?! I enjoyed the Cubs game and Jason liked Wicked as well. It was wonderful and
relaxing.
I made the mistake of wearing heels downtown on our first night. After walking about 6 blocks I made Jason stop at Payless with me to buy new shoes. After we got back to the hotel that night, I counted 8 blisters on my feet...ahhh the joys of being a woman. Fashion over pain, right ladies?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I think a Cubs game and Wicked would be a perfect trip to Chicago!!!

Favorite Things...

Up North