Monday, August 11, 2008

Good news and Bad news...

So, the good news. Today I had to take Arianna in to the pediatrician for her pre-op appointment. He took one look at her eye and said "It's totally clear!" He suggested that we cancel the surgery for now and hope that it doesn't return. He also said that while we were there, he might as well do the entire physical just in case...now the bad news. Both ears are infected. She's been super crabby the last few days and has a runny nose, but I thought she was just "paying us back" for leaving her for three days. Guess not. Obviously, I was disappointed that her ears are infected after having tubes, but the doctor assured me that the tubes are working and this is just a random infection. Let's hope so. But, I am so excited that she does not need surgery...thank you to all who were praying.

No comments:

Favorite Things...

Up North