Tuesday, May 13, 2008

If You Ain't Dutch...

Okay, this this is going to be a random post. First, it was just my niece Natalie's third birthday party this past weekend. Arianna loved the hats:



Here are just a few shot of Arianna playing in our backyard. This is our friend's swing set that they don't use anymore and they allow us to put our swing on it. Arianna could swing forever...just saying "wheeeee!" The other is her slide that I found at a garage sale. She LOVES it!


And finally, a friend of my mom's makes these beautiful dutch outfits and she let me borrow one to take Arianna's picture. I'm WAY too Dutch to actually purchase my own...they're like $75.00! I think it speaks to my Dutch heritage that I would rather borrow and return than buy. All in all, this day was fun. She would NOT wear the hat, but I thought she still looked pretty darn cute in her Dutch costume...and all you true Dutch people out there, I know bare feet?! But, she REFUSED to wear shoes...some battles not worth fighting.





These last two are my personal favorites...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too dang cute Laura. Love it! Love the big pouty lip picture :} Can't wait to see you guys Saturday and catch up.
SAL

Favorite Things...

Up North