Tuesday, January 8, 2008

One Year Update

Arianna just had her one year check up. She's doing great. The doctor said that she was perfect...except for ANOTHER ear infection. Both ears, AGAIN! AHHHHHHHHHH! It's frustrating because they say that she is not a candidate for tubes, but she has all these infections and I don't even know it. I'm mostly concerned with her hearing and I am worried that she has grown accustomed to the pain. I'm going to start pushing to see and ENT Doctor and get her checked out. She also has a blocked tear duct, but I think that's getting better on it's own. She's growing like a weed. She weighed 22 pounds and was 33 inches long. She is in the 50th percentile for both. I'm also back to work full time. She didn't seem to mind and really missed her friends from daycare. When I got there, I put her down, she waved bye-bye and blew me a kiss and took off. While that is a relief, it's still sad...I miss being with her. No other big news. Jason's basketball team is doing well. 6-2 so far this season. Hope you're all doing well!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I am so sorry that you are having to deal with these ear infections. How scary that she doesn't even realize that she is in pain. I agree, you should follow your motherly instincts and push to see an ENT. Let me know if there is anyway that I can help. I am glad to hear that she is growing well otherwise!

Favorite Things...

Up North