Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Fun

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything! Things just got crazy! I know, that's no excuse, but I'm using it! Our Christmas break has been wonderful so far. It started out with Jason's family visiting and we had so much fun. Arianna loved playing with Uncle Joel, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Jill and her cousins. She also loved seeing Grandma and Grandpa Nikkel again. While the Nikkels' were visiting we also celebrated Arianna's first birthday. Here are a few pictures of Arianna with the Nikkels at Christmas.
After the Nikkel party, we celebrated Christmas with my family! It was party after party! Arianna did great, but she did get a little overwhelmed by all the activity. She loved playing with her "crazy" cousins and trying really hard to keep up with all the big kids. Don't worry, she can hold her own! My parents even attempted their picture tradition of having their picture taken in front of the tree with all the grandkids. It wasn't too bad...I'm sure to an outsider the scene would have been funny. All of us adults trying to get our kids to look, shouting names, making things rattle, making funny faces...all for the sake of a cute picture, but I think we got one! Here are some photos of my family Christmas.



No comments:

Favorite Things...

Up North