Sunday, October 14, 2007

Football Girl

Here are some photos of Arianna "bonding" with daddy and his greatest love (besides his girls of course)....FOOTBALL! The first picture is of Arianna getting ready to go to Unity's football game on Friday night. They don't make actual UC sweatshirts small enough for her, so me being the crafty person I am (hehe) decided to make one! I think it turned out pretty cute!




This next photo is of Arianna and daddy watching football. Yes, she's actually watching the game on TV. Of course, it was of the Hawks winning so everyone is happy!




Finally, the last photo is of Arianna wearing an actual Hawks football jersey. It was given to us as a Christmas gift last year before she was born. It came with football pants, but she looked a little too much like a boy in the whole outfit. Jason really wanted her to be a Hawk football player for Halloween, but I had to draw the line...seriously? A football player for Halloween? She's way too cute for that. So, she's going to be a kitty in memory of our two cats...I"ll post pics when I get the outfit.

And at last...a video. It captures her waving, kind of. It's as good as it's going to get. Hope you're all doing great. Every day we are reminded how blessed we are with Arianna and it is my hope that you are reminded daily of the blessings God has given all of us!



1 comment:

Kristin said...

So cute! We need to do something about our kids liking football...it just isn't right. I love her bye-bye wave. She is getting so big! By the way, I agree about the costume...go with the kitty :)

Favorite Things...

Up North