Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A day in the life...

So, because it's UNBELIEVABLY hot outside, we've been doing a lot indoors. Seriously, it's unreal outside. Arianna is doing well. We had to go and buy her a bigger car seat today. Very sad. She technically could still fit in her infant one, but I had a coupon for the bigger one so we figured why not. It's really sad to see her getting so big, but at the same time I am so happy to have a healthy happy baby girl. She's getting HUGE! The last few days, she's been a little under the weather with a low temp and lots of neediness. I think it's teeth, but who really knows. Hope everyone is doing well and we love hearing from everyone. Remember to keep us updated on how you're all doing. Enjoy the heat! Oh, if anyone is interested, our family pictures came back. They are posted at tinavinkportraits.smugmug.com Let me know what one you like!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love the pictures! They turned out really well. You were right, Arianna is a natural.

Sorry to hear that you had to get a big carseat. I know that was not fun for us, although the kids like them better.

Favorite Things...

Up North