Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Just some thoughts

Hello everyone. I just wanted to update everyone on how we're doing over here in Michigan! Things are good. We're loving summer and having quality time as a family. Everyday Arianna is doing new things and she is a constant reminder of God's grace and blessings. She laughs all the time now and is ALMOST crawling. I'm not sure I want her to be mobile quite yet, but it doesn't look like I have a choice. She's just getting cuter and cuter every day. We got family pictures last week, and hopefully they turned out. We haven't seen the proofs as of yet. Today Jason and I went and toured our new daycare for the fall. It was really sad for me. I love the place where Arianna will be going, but I still struggle with the thoughts that someone else might be there for one of her firsts...but I know that working is what is best for our family right now. Well, sorry to get so deep...school is right around the corner and I always get a little melodramatic around this time of year! Hope you're all doing great!

No comments:

Favorite Things...

Up North