Monday, November 5, 2007

So sad...

Arianna is sick, again! She has a double ear infection, eye infection, throat infection AND sinus infection. I swear, when this girl gets sick, she gets sick. She's been pretty miserable all weekend and still not herself. Anyway, the upcoming few weeks are super busy for Jason and I. I have musical tech rehearsals and Jason is starting basketball try-outs. So, please pray that Arianna gets better soon! We have lots of babysitters coming... hope you're all doing well.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness! I hope and pray that she will get better quickly and that the medicine that she will be taking starts working soon -- for your sake and hers!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry she is sick. Don't tell me she has inherited my (Grandma Nikkel) sinus problems, which I inherited from my Grandma Jabaai! I hope the medicine helps and she is able to get some rest so you two can rest as well.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Please let me know how I can help. If you need me to take her at all please don't hesitate to call. Talk to you later
Kate

Favorite Things...

Up North