Thursday, September 27, 2007

Very busy...



So, I think I'll get all my bases covered with this one post. Things are still going pretty well. We're still super busy, but it's starting to feel like routine. Arianna is beautiful, as always. She is just pure joy. We love being parents. I've attached some new pictures and a video. The first picture is of Arianna playing in the grass. We tried to get her to look up (it was going to be her 9 month picture) but she really just loved playing with the grass...



The next picture is of Arianna in the bath. She LOVES taking baths and I think she looks like the Gerber Baby in this one. It's the Gerber Baby Shampoo that's making her hair stand on end!

Next is the video. This is the true girl in Arianna. She is a HUGE drama queen. She saw me taking video and wanted the camera. I wouldn't give it to her, so obviously, she threw a fit. Is that bad...seeing as she's only 9 months?!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love the video! At least is was short lived drama :). You got a bow in her hair! So cute...where did you get that one? Hope things continue to go well.

The Nikkels said...

Kristin
I got those bows at WalMart. They came in a pack with two pink, purple and white. They are really easy to use and they stay in!! I would love to get together sometime! Musical is Mon. and Wed. nights and Tues. and Thurs. after school. Fridays, I'm FREE! :)

Favorite Things...

Up North